Sunday, February 2, 2020

Ghostmane New Music Video

When it comes to Ghostmane he is known for his unique sound is something that takes getting used to when listening to.  His style is something that is a bit different when it comes to other types of music that is currently in the rap game.  Of course, when it comes to his music there are certain elements that people point out and like to compare to screamo music.  When it comes to this, he used to be known as a heavy metal artist but later changed his sound to become a screamo rapper.
  When it comes to his music I feel like it doesn't compare to anything else due to the fact of how different it is from other forms of rap which made me start to have an interest in it and later on I became attached to the music and I started to enjoy it immensely and thought it is something that is very out there I still enjoy it.  The music is great and though sometimes he is rapping at a pace that faster than I can keep up with its always interesting to hear how different his music is from other music from this new rap era.  The music may take some getting used to but over time I feel others will also begin to enjoy it more and more as time goes on.


No comments:

Post a Comment